On 3 February 2021, the Geneva Environment Network (GEN) organizes the High-Level Briefing on the 5th Session of the United Nations Environment Assembly with:
- Jorge Laguna, Director, Governance Affairs Office, UNEP
- H.E. Sveinung Rotevatn, Minister of Environment and Climate of Norway, President of UN Environment Assembly
- H.E. Amb. Franz Perrez, Ambassador for the Environment, Switzerland
- Patrizia Heidegger, Director of Global Policies and Sustainability, European Environment Bureau (EEB)
- Joyce Msuya, Deputy Executive Director, UNEP
- Bruno Pozzi (moderator), Director, Europe Office, UNEP
The artist Ilkka Halso places nature and its protection at the center of his concerns. Here, an injured tree is admitted to intensive care.